Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top 10 is the characters I would want with me on a deserted island.
1. Noah Shaw (The Mara Dyer trilogy) because he’s so level-headed and helps calm anxiety that I know I’d be feeling.
2. Levi (Fangirl) because he’s comedic and will keep you smiling, a necessity in a disastrous situation such as this.
3. Alex (Delirium trilogy) because if he’s good in the Wilds, he’ll do well on a deserted island.
4. Q. (Paper Towns) because I adore him and I just want to hang out with him, even if that has to be on a deserted island.
5. Cassie (The 5th Wave) because she’s BAD*SS.
6. Evan (The 5th Wave) because if he nursed Cassie to health, maybe he could help us too.
7. Four/Tobias (Divergent) because he’s smart and tactical.
8. Alina Starkov (The Grisha trilogy) because the sun summoner will help us flag down help or keep light/warmth.
9. Marko (Saga) because that man can wield a sword.
10. Alana (Saga) because she can kick butt.