This week for Top 10 Tuesday I am excited to bring you Top Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More! Some of my favorite books are by others who have other great works I should read that I just haven’t gotten to.
10. Kelly Cutrone — If You Have to Cry is one of my favorite non-fiction books and I really just need to read Kelly’s other book. Like now.
9. Tamora Pierce — I read Alana, but I’ve committed to reading all of the others in this world as they are a dear friends favorite. I NEED to get to these.
8. Niel Gaiman — So I read The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and to be honest, I didn’t really like it. But he’s Niel Gaiman, and I really need to read something else before I discount him.
7. Markus Zusak — I read The Book Thief and of course it was fantastic. There is something so unique about the way Zusak writes and I really want to read more of his work.
6. Colleen Hoover — I read Maybe Someday and I loved it. I’ve heard amazing things about Colleen’s other books and I want to read them all!
5. Patrick Ness — A Monster Calls was one of my favorite books I’ve recently read, and I know that Ness’ work will only get better.
4. Jay Asher — Again, Thirteen Reasons Why was one of my favorite (and the most touching) reads of this year. I adore the way Asher wrote this story and I am excited to read more of his work.
3. Matthew Quick — I read Silver Linings Playbook and I loved it, but some of Quick’s other books sound even better to me and I can’t wait to pick them up!
2. E. Lockhart — We Were Liars was my favorite book I read this year. I adored it. And I know E. Lockhart’s other books are very different, but I still feel like I have to read them because I adore E. Lockhart.
1. Rick Yancy — The 5th Wave was my other favorite book I read this year and I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL I GET TO READ THE INFINITE SEA TODAY! Besides that book, I really want to read some of Yancy’s other books.
Have any books by these authors ? Leave your recommendations in the comments below.