I read 12 items in NOVEMBER (but one was a picture book!)
- Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★☆
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin ★★★★★
- The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan ★★★☆☆
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling** ★★★★★
- Panic by Lauren Oliver ★★★★☆
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins ★★★☆☆
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick* ★★★★☆
- Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres** ★★★☆☆
- Tease by Amanda Maciel* ★★★★☆
- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang*
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson* ★★★★★
- The Life of Corgnelius and Stumphrey: The Cutest Corgis in the World ★★★★★
* Read as part of the #AntiBullyReads read-a-thon!
** Listened to as an audio-book as read by the author!
I read a lot of good books this month. My favorites were Falling into Place, Mara Dyer (OF COURSE) and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
What did you read in November? Let me know below!